Thursday, January 19, 2012

That's shocking!



Something incredible happened today.

Friend Amanda was whispering a scandalous story concerning babershop music into my ear, and our heads were quite close together. Friend Ben came walking by and decided he wanted to hear the tale as well and shoved his head in between ours. I heard a snapping noise and felt a smacking sensation on my neck and promptly sprawled to the ground. At the same moment Amanda shrieked and Ben lept back several feet, holding his ear. In all the kerfuffle, there were several cries of "What just happened?!"from victims and bystanders alike. As it turns out, Ben's ear triggered some sort of major shock-chain between the three of us.

It's true.

Life will never be the same for any of us.

2 comments:

  1. Best. Moment. Of. My. LIFE. The only way it could have been better is if Kayla had been a part of the electric reaction too. Groodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heavens. That's incredible.

    ReplyDelete